CSK vs DC Pre Match Info: The 7th match of Indian Premier League is between Chennai Supers Kings vs Delhi Capitals will be played at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. As we know, CSK already played 2 matches in which they have 1 win along with 1 lost. Whereas, DC played only 1 match and won that match against KXIP in superover.
Talking about performances of team, CSK made a good start in this season as they won their 1st match but after that they lose the next match i.e against RR. That was high score match where both the teams managed to touch the 200 mark. Although CSK lost that match by 16 runs.
Whereas, DC won their 1st match i.e against KXIP. DC need to improve their top order batting line-up as they’re failed to score runs in previous match. Shreyas Iyer played well in that match.
Table of Contents
Statistics Of Both Teams:
- Total matches played by CSK= 167
- Win percentage of CSK = 60.47%
- Total matches played by DC = 179
- Win percentage of DC = 43.01%
Head To Head Match Between CSK and DC = 21 times
- CSK won = 15 times
- DC won = 6 times
- No Result = 0
Match Details and Timing:
The match will be played between Chennai Supers Kings vs Delhi Capitals at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai.
The match will starts on Friday, September 25, 2020, at 07.30 PM (IST).
Toss will be at 7:00 PM (IST).
- Temperature: min.- 26°c , max.- 41°c
- Precip: 0%
- Wind: 23 km/h
- Humidity: 35%
- Rain(%) 0%
Pitch Report of Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai:
As we know, The stadiums of UAE are slow and spin friendly. Both CSK vs DC will expect their spin stars to make the most of the conditions which will be in favour of them. Dew factor matters a lot as the toss winning teams mostly go for the bowl first.
CSK and DC Team News:
- CSK will likely to go with their same playing 11.
- Amit Mishra may replace R. Ashwin.
- Anrich Nortje may get replaced by Keemo Paul.
MyTeam11 Chennai Super Kings Squad:
Shane Watson, Murali Vijay, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Dwayne Bravo, Faf du Plessis, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Piyush Chawla, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, KM Asif, Imran Tahir, N Jagadeesan, Karn Sharma, Lungi Ngidi, Mitchell Santner, Monu Kumar, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Sam Curran, Josh Hazlewood, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore.
MyTeam11 Delhi Capitals Squad:
Shreyas Iyer (c), Kagiso Rabada, Marcus Stoinis, Sandeep Lamichhane, Ishant Sharma, Ajinkya Rahane, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shikhar Dhawan, Shimron Hetmyer, Alex Carey, Mohit Sharma, Prithvi Shaw, Lalit Yadav, Avesh Khan, Axar Patel, Tushar Deshpande, Rishabh Pant, Harshal Patel, Keemo Paul, Amit Mishra, Anrich Nortje, Daniel Sams.
MyTeam11 Chennai Super Kings (CSK) Probable Playing 11:
- Murali Vijay,
- Shane Watson
- Faf du Plessis
- Ruturaj Gaikwad
- MS Dhoni (C&WK)
- Kedar Jadhav
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Sam Curran
- Lungi Ngidi
- Deepak Chahar
- Piyush Chawla
MyTeam11 Delhi Capitals (DC) Probable Playing 11:
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Prithvi Shaw
- Shimron Hetmyer
- Shreyas Iyer (C)
- Rishabh Pant (WK)
- , Marcus Stoinis
- Ravichandran Ashwin/Amit Mishra
- Axar Patel
- Kagiso Rabada
- , Anrich Nortje/Keemo Paul
- Mohit Sharma
Captain suggestion for MyTeam11: Shikhar Dhawan, Faf du plessis.
Vice-Captain suggestion for MyTeam11: Sam Curran, Shreyas Iyer, Shane Watson.
How To Play Leagues In MyTeam11 Fantasy App:
- Install MyTeam11 and Sign up with Refer code 4FSXPD9IEI to get Rs 100 Sign up bonus.
- Open the app, Select a match which you want to play.
- Pick any 11 numbers of players from both teams
- Select 1-4 Wicket-Keeper, 2-6 Batsman, 1-6 All-Rounder, and 2-6 Bowlers.
- You can only select upto 7 players from one team.
- After that, Select your Captain and Vice-Captain.
- The Captain gives you 2X points and the Vice-Captain gives you 1.5X points.
- Now, Your team is saved. You can Join any paid League.
- Now complete your payment via any available payment method.
- That’s it. You joined the league successfully. Now sit back and enjoy the match.
CSK vs DC MyTeam11 Demo Team
NOTE: While selecting players, Keep in my mind that you have limited points to create a team and Make sure to edit the team if there any change occurs.