KXIP vs CSK Pre Match Info: The 53rd match of Indian Premier League is between Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab and will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. As we know, CSK defeated KXIP by brutally 10 wickets in previous face-offs in Dubai. Currently, KXIP and CSK are standing at 4th and 8th position in points table respectively.
Talking about performances, KXIP have won 6 out 13 matches till now and they improved a lot in this tournament. Climbing up from the bottom of the points table to 4th position is bit a tough but not impossible and KXIP proved this. Although, KXIP lost their previous match against RR by 7 wickets. and finally the winning streak of KXIP is broke. They won consecutive of 5 matches before this lose.
On the other hand, CSK is currently standing at the bottom of the points table with just 5 wins. They have been already ruled out from qualifiers. CSK won their previous match against KKR by 6 wickets. Ruturaj Gaikwad scored 72 runs in 53 balls.
Statistics Of Both Teams:
- Total matches played by CSK = 169
- Win percentage of CSK = 59.76%
- Total matches played by KXIP = 180
- Win percentage of KXIP = 45.00%
Head To Head Match Between KXIP vs CSK = 22 times
- CSK won = 13 times
- KXIP won = 9 times
- No Result = 0
Match Details and Timing:
The match will be played between Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
The match will starts on Sunday, November 1, 2020, at 03.30 PM (IST).
Toss will be at 3:00 PM (IST).
- Temperature: min. – 27°c, max. – 37°c
- Precip: 10%
- Wind: 23 km/h
- Humidity: 53%
- Rain(%): 0%
CSK vs KXIP Team News:
- Mayank Agarwal can replace Mandeep Singh.
- Faf du Plessis can replace Shane Watson,
- No more injury updates from both sides.
MyTeam11 Chennai Super Kings Squad:
Shane Watson, Murali Vijay, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Dwayne Bravo, Faf du Plessis, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Piyush Chawla, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, KM Asif, Imran Tahir, N Jagadeesan, Karn Sharma, Lungi Ngidi, Mitchell Santner, Monu Kumar, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Sam Curran, Josh Hazlewood, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore.
MyTeam11 Kings XI Punjab Squad:
Lokesh Rahul (c), Harpreet Brar, Ishan Porel, Mandeep Singh, James Neesham, Tajinder Singh, Chris Jordan, Karun Nair, Deepak Hooda, Ravi Bishnoi, Arshdeep Singh, Glenn Maxwell, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Sarfaraz Khan, Sheldon Cottrell, Mayank Agarwal, Mohammed Shami, Darshan Nalkande, Nicholas Pooran, Chris Gayle, Murugan Ashwin, Jagadeesha Suchith, Krishnappa Gowtham, Hardus Viljoen, Simran Singh.
MyTeam11 Kings XI Punjab Probable Playing 11:
- KL Rahul (C&WK),
- Mayank Agarwal / Mandeep Singh,
- Chris Gayle,
- Nicholas Pooran,
- Glenn Maxwell,
- Deepak Hooda,
- Chris Jordan,
- Ravi Bishnoi,
- Murugan Ashwin,
- Mohammed Shami
- Arshdeep Singh.
MyTeam11 Chennai Super Kings Probable Playing 11:
- Faf du Plessis / Shane Watson,
- Ruturaj Gaikwad,
- Ambati Rayudu,
- MS Dhoni (C&WK),
- N Jagadeesan,
- Ravindra Jadeja,
- Sam Curran,
- Mitchell Santner,
- Lungi Ngidi,
- Deepak Chahar
- Karn Sharma,
Captain suggestion for MyTeam11 Fantasy: KL Rahul, Mayank Agrawal,
Vice-Captain suggestion for MyTeam11 Fantasy: Sam Curran, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Chris Gayle
How To Play Leagues In MyTeam11 Fantasy App:
- Install MyTeam11 and Sign up with Refer code 4FSXPD9IEI to get Rs 100 Sign up bonus.
- Open the app, Select a match which you want to play.
- Pick any 11 numbers of players from both teams
- Select 1-4 Wicket-Keeper, 2-6 Batsman, 1-6 All-Rounder, and 2-6 Bowlers.
- You can only select upto 7 players from one team.
- After that, Select your Captain and Vice-Captain.
- The Caption gives you 2X points and the Vice-Caption gives you 1.5X points.
- Now, Your team is saved. You can Join any paid League.
- Now complete your payment via any available payment method.
- That’s it. You joined the league successfully. Now sit back and enjoy the match.
CSK vs KXIP MyTeam11 Demo Team
NOTE: While selecting players, Keep in my mind that you have limited points to create a team and Make sure to edit the team if there any change occurs.