DC vs MI Pre Match Info: The 51st match of Indian Premier League is between Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians and will be played at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. MI defeated DC in previous face-offs by 5 wickets. Both teams have played 12 matches each till now. Mumbai Indians already confirmed their spot for play-offs whereas there are most of the chances that DC will also be in play-offs.Currently, MI and DC are standing at 1st and 3rd position in points table respectively.
Talking about performances, MI is already qualified for play-offs. They have won 8 out of 12 matches till now. MI won their previous match against RCB by 5 wickets. Suryakumar Yadav played a brilliant knock of 79 runs.
On the other side, DC have won 7 out of 12 matches till now. DC have lost their previous 3 matches continuously. DC lost their previous match against SRH by a huge margin of 88 runs. Their batting wasn’t performing upto mark from past few matches. This is the main cause of losing matches. DC needs to comeback and win this match to mark themselves into play-offs.
Statistics Of Both Teams:
- Total matches played by MI in IPL = 193
- Win percentage MI of = 57.51%
- Total matches played by DC in IPL = 184
- A win percentage of DC = 44.02%
Head To Head Match Between MI vs DC = 25 times
- MI won = 13 times
- DC won = 12 times
- No Result = 0
Match Details and Timings:
The match will be played between Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai.
The match will starts on Saturday, October 31, 2020, at 03.30 PM (IST).
Toss will be at 3:00 PM (IST)
- Temperature: min. – 27°c, max. – 36°c
- Precip: 0%
- Wind: 19 km/h
- Humidity: 50%
- Rain(%): 0%
DC vs MI Team News:
- Rohit Sharma likely to miss this match.
- DC likely to go with same playing 11.
- No injury updates from both teams
MyTeam11 Delhi Capitals Squad:
Shreyas Iyer (c), Kagiso Rabada, Marcus Stoinis, Sandeep Lamichhane, Ishant Sharma, Ajinkya Rahane, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shikhar Dhawan, Shimron Hetmyer, Alex Carey, Mohit Sharma, Prithvi Shaw, Lalit Yadav, Avesh Khan, Axar Patel, Tushar Deshpande, Rishabh Pant, Harshal Patel, Keemo Paul, Amit Mishra, Anrich Nortje, Daniel Sams.
MyTeam11 Mumbai Indians Squad:
Rohit Sharma (C), Saurabh Tiwary, Chris Lynn, Anmolpreet Singh, Suryakumar Yadav, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Anukul Roy, Prince Balwant Rai, Sherfane Rutherford, Jasprit Bumrah, James Pattinson, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Trent Boult, Dhawal Kulkarni, Rahul Chahar, Jayant Yadav, Mitchell McClenaghan, Quinton de Kock, Ishan Kishan, Aditya Tare, Digvijay Deshmukh and Mohsin Khan.
MyTeam11 Mumbai Indians Probable Playing 11:
- Quinton de Kock (WK),
- Ishan Kishan,
- Suryakumar Yadav,
- Saurabh Tiwary,
- Kieron Pollard (C),
- Hardik Pandya,
- Krunal Pandya,
- James Pattinson,
- Rahul Chahar,
- Trent Boult
- Jasprit Bumrah.
MyTeam11 Delhi Capitals Probable Playing 11:
- Shikhar Dhawan,
- Ajinkya Rahane,
- Shreyas Iyer (C),
- Rishabh Pant (WK),
- Shimron Hetmyer,
- Marcus Stoinis,
- Axar Patel,
- Ravi Ashwin,
- Kagiso Rabada,
- Anrich Nortje
- Tushar Deshpande.
Captain suggestion for MyTeam11 Fantasy:- Q. de Kock, Shikhar Dhawan
Vice-Captain Suggestion for MyTeam11 Fantasy: Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer
How To Play Leagues In MyTeam11 Fantasy App:
- Install MyTeam11 and Sign up with Refer code 4FSXPD9IEI to get Rs 100 Sign up bonus.
- Open the app, Select a match which you want to play.
- Pick any 11 numbers of players from both teams
- Select 1-4 Wicket-Keeper, 2-6 Batsman, 1-6 All-Rounder, and 2-6 Bowlers.
- You can only select upto 7 players from one team.
- After that, Select your Captain and Vice-Captain.
- The Caption gives you 2X points and the Vice-Caption gives you 1.5X points.
- Now, Your team is saved. You can Join any paid League.
- Now complete your payment via any available payment method.
- That’s it. You joined the league successfully. Now sit back and enjoy the match.
DC vs MI MyTeam11 Demo Team:
NOTE: While selecting players, Keep in my mind that you have limited points to create a team and Make sure to edit the team if there any change occurs.