KXIP vs RR Pre Match Info: The The 50th match of Indian Premier League is between Kings XI Punjab vs Rajasthan Royals and will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. RR defeated KXIP in previous face-offs by 4 wickets. This is the the good time for KXIP to take revenge from them and block all ways for RR to qualify for play-offs. Currently, KXIP and RR are standing at 4th and 7th position in points table respectively.
Talking about performances, KXIP made a strong comeback in this IPL and looks like they’re going to secure their position for play-offs. KXIP have won 6 out 12 matches till now. They have won their previous 5 matches back to back. Such a incredible performance from KXIP side. KXIP won their previous match against KKR by 8 wickets. Mandeep singh scored 66 runs whereas Gayle smashed 51 runs in 29 balls.
On the other side, RR have won 5 out 12 matches till now. It’s almost over for them to qualify. RR won their previous match against MI by 8 wickets. Ben Stokes played a brilliant knock of 107 runs in 60 balls.
Statistics Of Both Teams:
- Total matches played by RR in IPL = 150
- Win percentage of RR = 49.33%
- Total matches played by KXIP in IPL = 178
- A win percentage of KXIP = 45.50%
Head To Head Match Between RR and KXIP= 20 times
- RR won = 11 times
- KXIP won = 9 times
- No Result = 0
Match Details and Timings:
The match will be played between Kings XI Punjab vs Rajasthan Royals at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. .
The match will starts on Friday,October 30, 2020, at 07.30 PM (IST).
Toss will be at 7:00 PM (IST).
- Temperature: min. – 27°c, max. – 38°c
- Precip: 10%
- Wind: 19 km/h
- Humidity: 51%
- Rain(%): 0%
KXIP vs RR Team News:
- Mayank Agarwal can come in place of Deepak Hooda.
- Jaydev Unadkat will replace Ankit Rajpoot.
- No injury updates from both teams.
MyTeam11 Rajasthan Royals Squad:
Jos Buttler, Ben Stokes, Sanju Samson (wk), Andrew Tye, Kartik Tyagi, Steven Smith (c), Ankit Rajpoot, Shreyas Gopal, Rahul Tewatia, Jaydev Unadkat, Mayank Markande, Mahipal Lomror, Oshane Thomas, Riyan Parag, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Anuj Rawat, Akash Singh, David Miller, Manan Vohra, Shashank Singh, Varun Aaron, Tom Curran, Robin Uthappa, Aniruddha Joshi, Jofra Archer.
MyTeam11 Kings XI Punjab Squad:
Lokesh Rahul, Harpreet Brar, Ishan Porel, Mandeep Singh, James Neesham, Tajinder Singh, Chris Jordan, Karun Nair, Deepak Hooda, Ravi Bishnoi, Arshdeep Singh, Glenn Maxwell, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Sarfaraz Khan, Sheldon Cottrell, Mayank Agarwal, Mohammed Shami, Darshan Nalkande, Nicholas Pooran, Chris Gayle, Murugan Ashwin, Jagadeesha Suchith, Krishnappa Gowtham, Hardus Viljoen, Simran Singh.
MyTeam11 Rajasthan Royals Probable Playing 11:
- Ben Stokes,
- Robin Uthappa,
- Steve Smith (C),
- Sanju Samson,
- Jos Buttler (WK),
- Riyan Parag,
- Rahul Tewatia,
- Ankit Rajpoot / Jaydev Unadkat,
- Jofra Archer,
- Kartik Tyagi
- Shreyas Gopal.
MyTeam11 Kings Xi Punjab Probable Playing 11:
- KL Rahul (C&WK),
- Mandeep Singh
- Chris Gayle,
- Nicholas Pooran,
- Glenn Maxwell,
- Deepak Hooda / Mayank Agarwal,
- Chris Jordan,
- Ravi Bishnoi,
- Mohammed Shami,
- Murugan Ashwin
- Arshdeep Singh
Captain suggestion for MyTeam11 Fantasy: KL Rahul
Vice-Captain Suggestion for MyTeam11 Fantasy: Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson, Ben Stokes
How To Play Leagues In MyTeam11 Fantasy App:
- Install MyTeam11 and Sign up with Refer code 4FSXPD9IEI to get Rs 100 Sign up bonus.
- Open the app, Select a match which you want to play.
- Pick any 11 numbers of players from both teams
- Select 1-4 Wicket-Keeper, 2-6 Batsman, 1-6 All-Rounder, and 2-6 Bowlers.
- You can only select upto 7 players from one team.
- After that, Select your Captain and Vice-Captain.
- The Caption gives you 2X points and the Vice-Caption gives you 1.5X points.
- Now, Your team is saved. You can Join any paid League.
- Now complete your payment via any available payment method.
- That’s it. You joined the league successfully. Now sit back and enjoy the match.
KXIP vs RR MyTeam11 Demo Team:
NOTE: While selecting players, Keep in my mind that you have limited points to create a team and Make sure to edit the team if there any change occurs.