MI vs DC Pre Match Info: The 27th match of Indian Premier League is between Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals and will be played at Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi . As we know, Both teams MI and DC are in the top of points table. They both have played 6-6 matches in this IPL so far. DC have won 5 out of their 6 matches, Whereas MI won 4 out of their 6 games. Currently, DC and MI are standing at 1st and 2nd position in points table respectively.
Both teams are currently leading in IPL.
Talking about performances,DC already won their previous 3 matches back to back and is in red hot form. DC won their previous match against RR by 46 runs. Hetmyer scored 45 runs and took 3 catches in that match. HE performed quite well.
On the other side, 4 times champ MI is also looking for their 4th consecutive win in this IPL. MI won their previous match against RR by 57 runs. Suryakumar Yadav score 79 runs on 47 balls.
Statistics Of Both Teams:
- Total matches played by MI in IPL = 193
- Win percentage MI of = 57.51%
- Total matches played by DC in IPL = 184
- A win percentage of DC = 44.02%
Head To Head Match Between MI vs DC = 24 times
- MI won = 12 times
- DC won = 12 times
- No Result = 0
Match Details and Timings:
The match will be played between Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals at Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi
The match will starts on Sunday, October 11, 2020, at 07.30 PM (IST).
Toss will be at 7:00 PM (IST)
- Temperature: min. – 27°c, max. – 36°c
- Precip: 0%
- Wind: 19 km/h
- Humidity: 50%
- Rain(%): 0%
RR vs DC Team News:
- MI likely to go with same winning playing 11.
- DC likely to go with same playing 11.
- No injury updates from both teams
MyTeam11 Delhi Capitals Squad:
Shreyas Iyer (c), Kagiso Rabada, Marcus Stoinis, Sandeep Lamichhane, Ishant Sharma, Ajinkya Rahane, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shikhar Dhawan, Shimron Hetmyer, Alex Carey, Mohit Sharma, Prithvi Shaw, Lalit Yadav, Avesh Khan, Axar Patel, Tushar Deshpande, Rishabh Pant, Harshal Patel, Keemo Paul, Amit Mishra, Anrich Nortje, Daniel Sams.
MyTeam11 Mumbai Indians Squad:
Rohit Sharma (C), Saurabh Tiwary, Chris Lynn, Anmolpreet Singh, Suryakumar Yadav, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Anukul Roy, Prince Balwant Rai, Sherfane Rutherford, Jasprit Bumrah, James Pattinson, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Trent Boult, Dhawal Kulkarni, Rahul Chahar, Jayant Yadav, Mitchell McClenaghan, Quinton de Kock, Ishan Kishan, Aditya Tare, Digvijay Deshmukh and Mohsin Khan.
MyTeam11 Mumbai Indians Probable Playing 11:
- Quinton de Kock (WK),
- Rohit Sharma (C),
- Suryakumar Yadav,
- Kieron Pollard,
- Ishan Kishan,
- Hardik Pandya
- Krunal Pandya,
- Rahul Chahar,
- James Pattinson,
- Trent Boult
- Jasprit Bumrah
MyTeam11 Delhi Capitals Probable Playing 11:
- Shikhar Dhawan,
- Prithvi Shaw,
- Shreyas Iyer (C),
- Rishabh Pant (WK),
- Marcus Stoinis,
- Shimron Hetmyer,
- Axar Patel,
- Harshal Patel,
- Kagiso Rabada,
- Ravichandran Ashwin
- Anrich Nortje
Captain suggestion for MyTeam11 Fantasy:- Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan
Vice-Captain Suggestion for MyTeam11 Fantasy: Q de Kock, Prithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer
How To Play Leagues In MyTeam11 Fantasy App:
- Install MyTeam11 and Sign up with Refer code 4FSXPD9IEI to get Rs 100 Sign up bonus.
- Open the app, Select a match which you want to play.
- Pick any 11 numbers of players from both teams
- Select 1-4 Wicket-Keeper, 2-6 Batsman, 1-6 All-Rounder, and 2-6 Bowlers.
- You can only select upto 7 players from one team.
- After that, Select your Captain and Vice-Captain.
- The Caption gives you 2X points and the Vice-Caption gives you 1.5X points.
- Now, Your team is saved. You can Join any paid League.
- Now complete your payment via any available payment method.
- That’s it. You joined the league successfully. Now sit back and enjoy the match.
MI vs DC MyTeam11 Demo Team:
NOTE: While selecting players, Keep in my mind that you have limited points to create a team and Make sure to edit the team if there any change occurs.