MI vs DC Pre Match Info: So finally, The wait is over and the playoffs are here!!! The Qualifier 1 match of Indian Premier League is between Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals and will be played at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. At the current moment, both teams performed well but MI is on other level. Beginning this IPL with a defeat but still they played brilliant and MI was the 1st team who qualified for play-offs.
Both teams have faced each other 2 times in this IPL in which MI defeated DC in both matches.
Talking about performances, MI have won 9 out of 14 matches and they were the 1st team who qualified for playoffs. Finally, Rohit Sharma is in playing 11 after his injury. But he scored only 4 runs in previous match. They lost their previous match against SRH by 10 wickets.
On the other hand, After loosing plenty of previous matches finally DC won their previous match against RCB by 6 wickets and made themselves into qualifiers 1 where they will face Mumbai Indians. Dhawan and Rahane scored 54 and 60 runs respectively and also bowlers did very well. Anrich Nortje took 3 wickets.
Statistics Of Both Teams:
- Total matches played by MI in IPL = 201
- Win percentage MI of = 57.71%
- Total matches played by DC in IPL = 192
- A win percentage of DC = 43.75%
Head To Head Match Between MI vs DC = 26 times
- MI won = 14 times
- DC won = 12 times
- No Result = 0
Match Details and Timings:
The match will be played between Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai.
The match will starts on Thursday, November 5, 2020, at 07.30 PM (IST).
Toss will be at 7:00 PM (IST).
- Temperature: min. – 27°c, max. – 36°c
- Precip: 0%
- Wind: 19 km/h
- Humidity: 50%
- Rain(%): 0%
MI vs DC Team News:
- Rohit Sharma is in playing 11.
- DC likely to go with same playing 11.
- No injury updates from both teams.
MyTeam11 Delhi Capitals Squad:
Shreyas Iyer (c), Kagiso Rabada, Marcus Stoinis, Sandeep Lamichhane, Ishant Sharma, Ajinkya Rahane, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shikhar Dhawan, Shimron Hetmyer, Alex Carey, Mohit Sharma, Prithvi Shaw, Lalit Yadav, Avesh Khan, Axar Patel, Tushar Deshpande, Rishabh Pant, Harshal Patel, Keemo Paul, Amit Mishra, Anrich Nortje, Daniel Sams.
MyTeam11 Mumbai Indians Squad:
Rohit Sharma (C), Saurabh Tiwary, Chris Lynn, Anmolpreet Singh, Suryakumar Yadav, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Anukul Roy, Prince Balwant Rai, Sherfane Rutherford, Jasprit Bumrah, James Pattinson, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Trent Boult, Dhawal Kulkarni, Rahul Chahar, Jayant Yadav, Mitchell McClenaghan, Quinton de Kock, Ishan Kishan, Aditya Tare, Digvijay Deshmukh and Mohsin Khan.
MyTeam11 Mumbai Indians Probable Playing 11:
- Rohit Sharma (C),
- Quinton de Kock (WK),
- Suryakumar Yadav,
- Ishan Kishan,
- Hardik Pandya,
- Kieron Pollard,
- Krunal Pandya,
- Rahul Chahar,
- Nathan Coulter-Nile,
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Trent Boult
MyTeam11 Delhi Capitals Probable Playing 11:
- Shikhar Dhawan,
- Prithvi Shaw,
- Ajinkya Rahane,
- Shreyas Iyer (C),
- Rishabh Pant (WK),
- Marcus Stoinis,
- Daniel Sams,
- Axar Patel,
- Kagiso Rabada,
- Ravi Ashwin
- Anrich Nortje
Captain suggestion for MyTeam11 Fantasy:- Q. de Kock, Shikhar Dhawan Rohit Sharma
Vice-Captain Suggestion for MyTeam11 Fantasy: Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer
How To Play Leagues In MyTeam11 Fantasy App:
- Install MyTeam11 and Sign up with Refer code 4FSXPD9IEI to get Rs 100 Sign up bonus.
- Open the app, Select a match which you want to play.
- Pick any 11 numbers of players from both teams
- Select 1-4 Wicket-Keeper, 2-6 Batsman, 1-6 All-Rounder, and 2-6 Bowlers.
- You can only select upto 7 players from one team.
- After that, Select your Captain and Vice-Captain.
- The Caption gives you 2X points and the Vice-Caption gives you 1.5X points.
- Now, Your team is saved. You can Join any paid League.
- Now complete your payment via any available payment method.
- That’s it. You joined the league successfully. Now sit back and enjoy the match.
MI vs DC MyTeam11 Demo Team:
NOTE: While selecting players, Keep in my mind that you have limited points to create a team and Make sure to edit the team if there any change occurs.