MI vs KKR Pre Match Info: The 5th match Indian Premier League is between Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders and will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders are one of the most famous and successful teams in the Indian Premier League.
This will be very first match of 2 times champ KKR in this IPL whereas, MI played already their 1st match and was defeated by CSK. MI will try to comeback and win this match as losing this match will affect team players and they may slip at last position of Points Table which probable affect them mentally. On the other hand, KKR wanted to have a good start in IPL. They’ll try hard to win this match.
As we know, Mumbai Indian won a total of 4 Seasons in IPL whereas Kolkata Knight Riders won 2 times in IPL.
Table of Contents
Statistics Of Both Teams:
- Total matches played by KKR in IPL = 181
- Win percentage of KKR = 50.83%
- Total matches played by MI in IPL = 187
- A win percentage of MI = 56.91%
Head To Head Match Between MI and KKR = 25 times
- MI won = 19 times
- KKR won = 6 times
- No Result = 0
The match will be played between Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
The match will starts on Wednesday, September 23, 2020, at 07.30 PM (IST).
Toss will be at 7:00 PM (IST).
- Temperature: min. – 27°c, max. – 42°c
- Clouds: Partly cloudy
- Precip: 10%
- Wind: 23 km/h
- Humidity: 40%
- Rain(%) 0%
Pitch Report of Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium,Abu Dhabi:
MI vs KKR Team News:
- Mumbai Indians likely to make some minor changes in their playing 11.
- Mitchell McClenaghan may replace to James Pattinson.
- No injury updates from both teams.
MyTeam11 Mumbai Indians Squad:
Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Digvijay Deshmukh, Aditya Tare (wk), Saurabh Tiwary, Jasprit Bumrah, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Rahul Chahar, Chris Lynn, Hardik Pandya, Sherfane Rutherford, Anmolpreet Singh, Mohsin Khan, Mitchell McClenaghan, Prince Balwant Rai, Anukul Roy, Ishan Kishan, Dhawal Kulkarni, Trent Boult, Jayant Yadav, Suryakumar Yadav, Nathan Coulter-Nile and James Pattinson.
MyTeam11 Kolkata Knight Riders Squad:
Eoin Morgan, Nitish Rana, Rahul Tripathi, Rinku Singh, Shubman Gill, Siddhesh Lad, Andre Russell, Chris Green, Manimaran Siddharth, Sunil Narine, Dinesh Karthik, Nikhil Naik, Tom Banton, Ali Khan, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Kuldeep Yadav, Lockie Ferguson, Pat Cummins, Prasidh Krishna, Sandeep Warrier, Shivam Mavi and Varun Chakravarthy.
MyTeam11 Mumbai Indians (MI) Probable Playing 11:
- Rohit Sharma (c)
- Quinton de Kock (wk)
- Surya Kumar Yadav
- Saurabh Tiwary
- Krunal Pandya
- Hardik Pandya
- Kieron Pollard
- James Pattinson / Mitchell McClenaghan
- Rahul Chahar
- Trent Boult
- Jasprit Bumrah
MyTeam11 Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) Probable Playing 11:
- Shubman Gill
- Sunil Narine
- Nitish Rana
- Eoin Morgan
- Dinesh Karthik (c& wk)
- Andre Russell
- Pat Cummins
- Varun Chakravarthy / Kamlesh Nagarkoti
- Kuldeep Yadav
- Shivam Mavi
- Prasidh Krishna.
Captain suggestion for MyTeam11 Fantasy:- Rohit Sharma
Vice-Captain Suggestion for MyTeam11 Fantasy:- Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Hardik Pandya
How To Play Leagues In MyTeam11 Fantasy App:
- Install MyTeam11 and Sign up with Refer code 4FSXPD9IEI to get Rs 100 Sign up bonus.
- Open the app, Select a match which you want to play.
- Pick any 11 numbers of players from both teams
- Select 1-4 Wicket-Keeper, 2-6 Batsman, 1-6 All-Rounder, and 2-6 Bowlers.
- You can only select upto 7 players from one team.
- After that, Select your Captain and Vice-Captain.
- The Caption gives you 2X points and the Vice-Caption gives you 1.5X points.
- Now, Your team is saved. You can Join any paid League.
- Now complete your payment via any available payment method.
- That’s it. You joined the league successfully. Now sit back and enjoy the match.
MI vs KKR MyTeam11 Demo Team:
You can also select Hardik Pandya in place of any other all;rounder.
NOTE: While selecting players, Keep in my mind that you have limited points to create a team and Make sure to edit the team if there any change occurs.