MI vs RCB Pre Match Info: The 48th match of Indian Premier League is between Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore and will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. They already faced each other in Dubai where RCB defeated MI in super over. Both of the teams have played 11 matches each. Currently, MI and RCB are standing at 1st and 3rd position in points table repectively with 14 points each. Winning team will be on top of the points table.
Talking about performance, MI have won 7 out of their 11 matches till now. They are one of the most balanced team in the IPL. But from past few matches their performance degraded to some extinct. MI lost their previous match against RR by 8 wickets. After setting a target of 196 for RR, MI failed to defend their score. Their bowlers failed to take wickets and this was the main cause that they lost the match.
On the other hand, RCB also have won 7 out of 11 matches till now. RCB lost their previous match against CSK by 8 wickets. But still it won’t much affect them as they are standing at 3rd position in points table.
Table of Contents
Statistics Of Both Teams:
- Total matches played by RCB = 184
- Win percentage of RCB = 45.65%
- Total matches played by MI = 188
- Win percentage of MI = 57.44%
Head To Head Match Between RCB and MI = 26 times
- RCB won = 10 times
- MI won = 16 times
- No Result = 0
Match Details and Timing:
The match will be played between Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.Dubai.
The match will starts on Wednesday, October 28, 2020, at 07.30 PM (IST).
Toss will be at 7:00 PM (IST).
- Temperature: min.- 26°c , max.- 38°c
- Precip: 0%
- Wind: 19 km/h
- Humidity: 49%
- Rain(%) 0
MI vs RCB Team News:
- No updates on Rohit Sharma. He likely to miss this match
- RCB likely to go with the same playing 11.
- No injury updates from both teams.
MyTeam11 Royal Challengers Bangalore sqaud:
Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Parthiv Patel (wk), Aaron Finch, Josh Philippe, Chris Morris, Moeen Ali, Mohammed Siraj, Shahbaz Ahmed, Devdutt Padikkal, Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini, Dale Steyn, Pawan Negi, Isuru Udana, Shivam Dube, Umesh Yadav, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Washington Sundar, Pavan Deshpande, Adam Zampa
MyTeam11 Mumbai Indians Squad:
Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Digvijay Deshmukh, Aditya Tare (wk), Saurabh Tiwary, Jasprit Bumrah, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Rahul Chahar, Chris Lynn, Hardik Pandya, Sherfane Rutherford, Anmolpreet Singh, Mohsin Khan, Mitchell McClenaghan, Prince Balwant Rai, Anukul Roy, Ishan Kishan, Dhawal Kulkarni, Trent Boult, Jayant Yadav, Suryakumar Yadav, Nathan Coulter-Nile, James Pattinson.
MyTeam11 Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) Probable Playing 11 :
- Devdutt Padikkal,
- Aaron Finch,
- Virat Kohli (C),
- AB de Villiers (WK),
- Shivam Dube,
- Gurkeerat Singh,
- Isuru Udana,
- Chris Morris,
- Yuzvendra Chahal,
- Washington Sundar
- Mohammed Siraj
MyTeam11 Mumbai Indians (MI) Probable Playing 11 :
- Quinton de Kock (WK),
- Saurabh Tiwary,
- Ishan Kishan,
- Suryakumar Yadav,
- Kieron Pollard (C),
- Hardik Pandya,
- Krunal Pandya,
- Rahul Chahar,
- James Pattinson,
- Trent Boult
- Jasprit Bumrah
Captain suggestion for MyTeam11 Fantasy: Virat Kohli, Quinton de Kock.
Vice-Captain suggestion for MyTeam11 Fantasy: AB de villiers,Chris Morris, Suryakumar Yadav
How To Play Leagues In MyTeam11 Fantasy App:
- Install MyTeam11 and Sign up with Refer code 4FSXPD9IEI to get Rs 100 Sign up bonus.
- Open the app, Select a match which you want to play.
- Pick any 11 numbers of players from both teams
- Select 1-4 Wicket-Keeper, 2-6 Batsman, 1-6 All-Rounder, and 2-6 Bowlers.
- You can only select upto 7 players from one team.
- After that, Select your Captain and Vice-Captain.
- The Caption gives you 2X points and the Vice-Caption gives you 1.5X points.
- Now, Your team is saved. You can Join any paid League.
- Now complete your payment via any available payment method.
- That’s it. You joined the league successfully. Now sit back and enjoy the match.
MI vs RCB MyTeam11 Demo Team
NOTE: While selecting players, Keep in my mind that you have limited points to create a team and Make sure to edit the team if there any change occurs.