MI vs RR Pre Match Info: The 20th match of Indian Premier League is between Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals and will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. As we know both the teams, MI and RR have played 5 and 4 matches respectively. MI won 3 out of 5 games whereas RR won 2 out of 4 games. Currently, MI and RR are at 2nd and 5th position in points table respectively.
Talking about performances of both teams, MI is doing quite well after having a bad start. They won their previous 2 match back to back. MI won their previous match against SRH by 34 runs. Quinton de kock scored 67 runs in that match. whereas bowlers also did their job very well.
On the other side, After having a great start in this IPL by winning 2 continuous initial matches RR looks deviated from their path. AS RR lost both of their previous matches. They lost their previous match against RCB. As i said earlier, They need to focus on their batting lineup. They need a good start so that they can set a good score against their opponent teams.
Statistics Of Both Teams:
- Total matches played by MI in IPL = 192
- Win percentage of MI = 57.29%
- Total matches played by RR in IPL = 186
- A win percentage of RR = 45.69%
Head To Head Match Between MI vs RR = 21 times
- MI won = 10 times
- SRH won = 10 times
- No Result = 1
Match Details and Timings:
The match will be played between Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
The match will starts on Tuesday, October 6, 2020, at 07.30 PM (IST).
Toss will be at 7:00 PM (IST).
- Temperature: min. – 27°c, max. – 39°c
- Precip: 0%
- Wind: 23 km/h
- Humidity: 44%
- Rain(%): 0%
MI vs RR Team News:
- MI is likely to go with the same playing 11.
- RR is also likely to go with the same playing 11.
- No injury updates from both teams.
MyTeam11 Mumbai Indians Squad:
Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Digvijay Deshmukh, Aditya Tare (wk), Saurabh Tiwary, Jasprit Bumrah, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Rahul Chahar, Chris Lynn, Hardik Pandya, Sherfane Rutherford, Anmolpreet Singh, Mohsin Khan, Mitchell McClenaghan, Prince Balwant Rai, Anukul Roy, Ishan Kishan, Dhawal Kulkarni, Trent Boult, Jayant Yadav, Suryakumar Yadav, Nathan Coulter-Nile, James Pattinson.
MyTeam11 Rajasthan Royals Squad:
Jos Buttler, Ben Stokes, Sanju Samson (wk), Andrew Tye, Kartik Tyagi, Steven Smith (c), Ankit Rajpoot, Shreyas Gopal, Rahul Tewatia, Jaydev Unadkat, Mayank Markande, Mahipal Lomror, Oshane Thomas, Riyan Parag, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Anuj Rawat, Akash Singh, David Miller, Manan Vohra, Shashank Singh, Varun Aaron, Tom Curran, Robin Uthappa, Aniruddha Joshi, Jofra Archer.
MyTeam11 Mumbai Indians (MI) Probable Playing 11:
- Rohit Sharma (C),
- Quinton de Kock (WK),
- Ishan Kishan,
- Suryakumar Yadav,
- Kieron Pollard,
- Hardik Pandya,
- Krunal Pandya,
- Rahul Chahar,
- James Pattinson,
- Trent Boult
- Jasprit Bumrah.
- Jos Buttler (WK),
- Steve Smith (C),
- Sanju Samson,
- Mahipal Lomror,
- Rahul Tewatia,
- Riyan Parag,
- Tom Curran,
- Jofra Archer,
- Ankit Rajpoot,
- Shreyas Gopal
- Jaydev Unadkat.
Captain suggestion for MyTeam11 Fantasy:- Rohit Sharma, Steve Smith
Vice-Captain Suggestion for MyTeam11 Fantasy:- Q de Kock, Sanju Samson, Jos Buttler
How To Play Leagues In MyTeam11 Fantasy App:
- Install MyTeam11 and Sign up with Refer code 4FSXPD9IEI to get Rs 100 Sign up bonus.
- Open the app, Select a match which you want to play.
- Pick any 11 numbers of players from both teams
- Select 1-4 Wicket-Keeper, 2-6 Batsman, 1-6 All-Rounder, and 2-6 Bowlers.
- You can only select upto 7 players from one team.
- After that, Select your Captain and Vice-Captain.
- The Caption gives you 2X points and the Vice-Caption gives you 1.5X points.
- Now, Your team is saved. You can Join any paid League.
- Now complete your payment via any available payment method.
- That’s it. You joined the league successfully. Now sit back and enjoy the match.
MI vs RR MyTeam11 Demo Team
NOTE: While selecting players, Keep in my mind that you have limited points to create a team and Make sure to edit the team if there any change occurs.