RR vs DC Pre Match Info: Th match number 23 of Indian Premier League is between Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals and will be played at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah. As we know Both teams RR and DC have played 5 matches in this IPL so far. DC have won 4 out of their 5 matches whereas RR have 2 wins in this IPL out of their 5 matches. Currently, DC and RR are standing at 2nd and 7th position in points table respectively.
Talkng about performances, Delhi is in red hot from the starting of this IPL. They have lost only 1 match till now in this IPL.
DC won their previous match against RCB by 59 runs. Marcus Stoinis played a beneficial in the end overs.
On the other side,Despite having a good start in this IPL. RR lost their previous 3 matches back to back. RR lost their previous to MI by 57 runs. Rajasthan needs to work on their both batting and bowling lineups.
Table of Contents
Statistics Of Both Teams:
- Total matches played by RR in IPL = 154
- Win percentage RR of = 48.05%
- Total matches played by DC in IPL = 183
- A win percentage of DC = 44.26%
Head To Head Match Between RR vs DC = 20 times
- RR won = 11 times
- DC won = 9 times
- No Result = 0
Match Details and Timings:
The match will be played between Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah.
The match will starts on Friday, October 9, 2020, at 07.30 PM (IST).
Toss will be at 7:00 PM (IST)
- Temperature: min. – 27°c, max. – 37°c
- Precip: 2%
- Wind: 11 km/h
- Humidity: 76%
- Rain(%): 0%
RR vs DC Team News:
- David Miller can replace Tom Curran
- DC likely to go with same playing 11.
- No injury updates from both teams.
MyTeam11 Rajasthan Royals Squad:
Jos Buttler, Ben Stokes, Sanju Samson (wk), Andrew Tye, Kartik Tyagi, Steven Smith (c), Ankit Rajpoot, Shreyas Gopal, Rahul Tewatia, Jaydev Unadkat, Mayank Markande, Mahipal Lomror, Oshane Thomas, Riyan Parag, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Anuj Rawat, Akash Singh, David Miller, Manan Vohra, Shashank Singh, Varun Aaron, Tom Curran, Robin Uthappa, Aniruddha Joshi, Jofra Archer.
MyTeam11 Delhi Capitals Squad:
Shreyas Iyer (c), Kagiso Rabada, Marcus Stoinis, Sandeep Lamichhane, Ishant Sharma, Ajinkya Rahane, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shikhar Dhawan, Shimron Hetmyer, Alex Carey, Mohit Sharma, Prithvi Shaw, Lalit Yadav, Avesh Khan, Axar Patel, Tushar Deshpande, Rishabh Pant, Harshal Patel, Keemo Paul, Amit Mishra, Anrich Nortje, Daniel Sams.
MyTeam11 Rajasthan Royals Probable Playing 11:
- Jos Buttler (WK),
- Yashasvi Jaiswal,
- Steve Smith (C),
- Sanju Samson,
- Mahipal Lomror
- Rahul Tewatia,
- David Miller/Tom Curran,
- Jofra Archer,
- Shreyas Gopal,
- Kartik Tyagi
- Ankit Rajpoot
MyTeam11 Delhi Capitals Probable Playing 11:
- Shikhar Dhawan,
- Prithvi Shaw,
- Shreyas Iyer (C),
- Rishabh Pant (WK),
- Shimron Hetmyer,
- Marcus Stoinis,
- Ravi Ashwin,
- Harshal Patel,
- Axar Patel,
- Kagiso Rabada
- Anrich Nortje
Captain suggestion for MyTeam11 Fantasy:- Shreyas Iyer, Shikhar Dhawan, Steve Smith
Vice-Captain Suggestion for MyTeam11 Fantasy: Prithvi shaw, Jos Buttler
How To Play Leagues In MyTeam11 Fantasy App:
- Install MyTeam11 and Sign up with Refer code 4FSXPD9IEI to get Rs 100 Sign up bonus.
- Open the app, Select a match which you want to play.
- Pick any 11 numbers of players from both teams
- Select 1-4 Wicket-Keeper, 2-6 Batsman, 1-6 All-Rounder, and 2-6 Bowlers.
- You can only select upto 7 players from one team.
- After that, Select your Captain and Vice-Captain.
- The Caption gives you 2X points and the Vice-Caption gives you 1.5X points.
- Now, Your team is saved. You can Join any paid League.
- Now complete your payment via any available payment method.
- That’s it. You joined the league successfully. Now sit back and enjoy the match.
RR vs DC MyTeam11 Demo Team:
NOTE: While selecting players, Keep in my mind that you have limited points to create a team and Make sure to edit the team if there any change occurs.