RR vs KKR Pre Match Info: The 12th match of Indian Premier League is between Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders and will be played at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. As we know, Both Rajasthan and Kolkata played 2-2 matches in the tournament till now. Rajasthan won both of his matches and currently standing at 1st position in points table whereas Kolkata has won 1 match along with 1 lost. KKR is currently standing at 7th position in points table.
Talking about perfrmances, Rajasthan won both of his matches in this IPL Their batting order performed really well. RR touches the mark of 200 scores in both of his matches. This shows that their batting order is probably the strongest in this iPL.Whereas their bowlers are also taking wickets. RR is quite balanced tea in this IPL.
On the other hand, Kolkata won it’s previous match i.e against Sunrisers Hyderabad. They need to improve their batting order as they’re failed to settle on crease.
Statistics Of Both Teams:
- Total matches played by RR in IPL = 151
- Win percentage of RR = 49.66%
- Total matches played by KKR in IPL = 183
- A win percentage of KKR = 50.81%
Head To Head Match Between RR and KKR = 21 times
- RR won = 10 times
- KKR won = 10 times
- No Result = 1
Match Details and Timings:
The match will be played between Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai.
The match will starts on Wednesday, September 30, 2020, at 07.30 PM (IST).
Toss will be at 7:00 PM (IST).
- Temperature: min. – 28°c, max. – 40°c
- Precip: 0%
- Wind: 19 km/h
- Humidity: 32%
- Rain(%): 0%
Pitch Report of Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai:
RR and KKR Team News:
- Rajasthan Royals likely to go with the same winning team
- KKR will also retry the winning combination,
- No updates on Ben Stokes. Most likely he is not avilale for the match.
- No injury updates from both teams.
MyTeam11 Rajasthan Royals Squad:
Jos Buttler, Ben Stokes, Sanju Samson (wk), Andrew Tye, Kartik Tyagi, Steven Smith (c), Ankit Rajpoot, Shreyas Gopal, Rahul Tewatia, Jaydev Unadkat, Mayank Markande, Mahipal Lomror, Oshane Thomas, Riyan Parag, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Anuj Rawat, Akash Singh, David Miller, Manan Vohra, Shashank Singh, Varun Aaron, Tom Curran, Robin Uthappa, Aniruddha Joshi, Jofra Archer.
MyTeam11 Kolkata Knight Riders Squad:
Dinesh Karthik (c & wk), Shivam Mavi, Sandeep Warrier, Kuldeep Yadav, Eoin Morgan, Pat Cummins, Sunil Narine, Nikhil Naik, Manimaran Siddharth, Andre Russell, Lockie Ferguson, Prasidh Krishna, Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, Siddhesh Lad, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Rinku Singh, Varun Chakravarthy, Tom Banton, Chris Green, Rahul Tripathi.
MyTeam11 Rajasthan Royals (RR) Probable Playing 11:
- Jos Buttler (WK),
- Steve Smith (C),
- Sanju Samson,
- Riyan Parag,
- Rahul Tewatia,
- Robin Uthappa,
- Tom Curran,
- Shreyas Gopal,
- Jofra Archer,
- Jaydev Unadkat
- Ankit Rajpoot
MyTeam11 Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) Probable Playing 11:
- Shubman Gill,
- Sunil Narine,
- Nitish Rana
- , Dinesh Karthik (C&WK),
- Eoin Morgan,
- Andre Russell,
- Kamlesh Nagarkoti,
- Shivam Mavi,
- Kuldeep Yadav,
- Varun Chakravarthy
- Pat Cummins
Captain suggestion for MyTeam11 Fantasy: Steve Smith, Sanju Samson,
Vice-Captain suggestion for MyTeam11 Fantasy: Sunil Narine, Jos Butller.
How To Play Leagues In MyTeam11 Fantasy App:
- Install MyTeam11 and Sign up with Refer code 4FSXPD9IEI to get Rs 100 Sign up bonus.
- Open the app, Select a match which you want to play.
- Pick any 11 numbers of players from both teams
- Select 1-4 Wicket-Keeper, 2-6 Batsman, 1-6 All-Rounder, and 2-6 Bowlers.
- You can only select upto 7 players from one team.
- After that, Select your Captain and Vice-Captain.
- The Caption gives you 2X points and the Vice-Caption gives you 1.5X points.
- Now, Your team is saved. You can Join any paid League.
- Now complete your payment via any available payment method.
- That’s it. You joined the league successfully. Now sit back and enjoy the match.
RR vs KKR MyTeam11 Demo Team
NOTE: While selecting players, Keep in my mind that you have limited points to create a team and Make sure to edit the team if there any change occurs.