CSK vs RR Pre Match Info: The 37th match of Indian Premier League is between Chennai Super Kings vs Rajasthan Royals will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. This IPL is a like nightmare for both the stars teams. They both are struggling to win games. RR defeated CSK in previous face-offs by 16 runs in Sharjah. Currently, CSK and RR are standing at 6th and 7th position in points table respectively.
Talking about performances, CSK have won only 3 out of their 8 matches till now. Chennai lost their previous match against Delhi by 5 wickets.CSK is now almost out of this tournament. Still there is a hope if they could manage to win all the games and some luck in their favout. Then it might possible that they’ll qualify for play-offs.
On the other hand, RR is struggling from same situation like CSK. They are struggling to win games. RR won only 3 matches out of their 9 matches. and the situation is even more tough for the to qualify for playoffs. Looks like RR is out of this tournament. RR lost their previous match against RCB by 7 wickets.
Statistics Of Both Teams:
- Total matches played by CSK in IPL = 173
- Win percentage of CSK = 59.53%
- Total matches played by RR in IPL = 158
- Win percentage of RR = 48.10%
Head to Head Matches Between RR and CSK = 22 times.
- CSK won = 14 times
- RR won = 8 times
- No Result = 0
Match Details and Timing:
The match will be played between Chennai Super Kings vs Rajasthan Royals at Sharjah Cricket Stadium
The match will starts on Monday, October18, 2020 at 7:30 PM (IST).
Toss will be at 7:00 PM (IST).
Weather Conditions At Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi:
- Temperature: min. – 23°c, max. – 35°c
- Wind: 24 km/h
- Humidity: 38%
- Precip: 0%
- Rain(%) 0%
CSK and RR Team News:
- DJ Bravo will miss 3-4 matches due to his injury.
- Lungi Ngidi is likely to replace injured DJ Bravo.
- Piyush Chawla can replace Karn Sharma.
- Ankit Rajpoot is likely to replace Jaydev Unadkat
- No injury updates from Both teams.
MyTeam11 Chennai Super Kings Squad:
Shane Watson, Murali Vijay, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Dwayne Bravo, Faf du Plessis, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Piyush Chawla, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, KM Asif, Imran Tahir, N Jagadeesan, Karn Sharma, Lungi Ngidi, Mitchell Santner, Monu Kumar, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Sam Curran, Josh Hazlewood, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore.
MyTeam11 Rajasthan Royals Squad:
- Sam Curran,
- Faf du Plessis,
- Shane Watson,
- Ambati Rayudu,
- Ravindra Jadeja,
- MS Dhoni (C&WK),
- Kedar Jadhav,
- Deepak Chahar,
- Shardul Thakur,
- Karn Sharma / Piyush Chawla
- Lungi Ngidi.
MyTeam11 Rajasthan Royals(RR) Probable Playing 11:
- Robin Uthappa,
- Ben Stokes,
- Sanju Samson,
- Steve Smith (C),
- Jos Buttler (WK),
- Riyan Parag,
- Rahul Tewatia,
- Jofra Archer,
- Shreyas Gopal,
- Kartik Tyagi
- Jaydev Unadkat / Ankit Rajpoot.
Captain suggestion:- Steven Smith, Shane Watson, Jos Buttler
Vice-Captain Suggestion:- Ambati Rayudu, Faf du plesis, Sam Curran.
How To Play Leagues In MyTeam11 Fantasy App:
- Install MyTeam11 and Sign up with Refer code 4FSXPD9IEI to get Rs 100 Sign up bonus.
- Open the app, Select a match which you want to play.
- Pick any 11 numbers of players from both teams.
- Select 1-4 Wicket-Keeper, 2-6 Batsman, 1-6 All-Rounder, and 2-6 Bowlers.
- You can only select upto 7 players from one team.
- After that, Select your Captain and Vice-Captain.
- The Caption gives you 2X points and the Vice-Caption gives you 1.5X points.
- Now, Your team is saved. You can Join any paid League.
- Now complete your payment via any available payment method.
- That’s it. You joined the league successfully. Now sit back and enjoy the match.
CSK vs RR MyTeam11 Demo Team:
NOTE: While selecting players, Keep in my mind that you have limited points to create a team and make sure to edit the team if there any change occurs.