KKR vs RCB Pre Match Info: The 39th match of Indian Premier League is between Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royals Challengers Bangalore and will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. RCB defeated KKR in previous face-offs by 82 runs in Sharjah. Currently, RCB and KKR are standing at 3rd and 4th position in points table respectively. Winning team will lead to 3rd position in points table and marks their position more safe in play-offs.
Talking about performances, RCB looks in red hot form as they have won 6 out of their 9 matches in this IPL till now. RCB won thei previous match against RR by 7 wickets. AB de villiers scored 55 runhs in just 22 balls in the end overs. This knock from AB helped RCB to win their match. He was the man of the match too. RCB players are quite boosted right now.
On the other side, KKR won their previous match against SRH in thrilling super over. Lockie Ferguson played their first in IPL 2020 and he took precious 3 wickets. He was the man of the match.KKR need to sore more runs in powerplay, As we saw in some previous matches they’re not playing aggressive which usually make pressure for mid-order players.
Table of Contents
Statistics Of Both Teams:
- Total matches played by RCB = 191
- Win percentage of RCB = 46.59%
- Total matches played by KKR = 190
- Win percentage of KKR = 51.05%
Head To Head Match Between RCB vs KKR = 26 times
- RCB won = 11 times
- KKR won = 15 times
- No Result = 0
Match Details and Timing:
The match will be played between Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royals Challengers Bangalore at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
The match will starts on Wednesday, October 21, 2020, at 07.30 PM (IST).
Toss will be at 7:00 PM (IST).
- Temperature: min. – 22°c, max. – 36°c
- Precip: 0%
- Wind: 19 km/h
- Humidity: 32%
- Rain(%): 0%
KKR vs RCB Team News:
- Andre Russel is injured. Sunil Narine can replace him.
- RCB likely to go with same playing 11.
- No more injury updates from both sides.
MyTeam11 Kolkata Knight Riders Squad:
Dinesh Karthik (c & wk), Shubman Gill, Sunil Narine, Nitish Rana, Andre Russell, Eoin Morgan, Pat Cummins, Rahul Tripathi, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Shivam Mavi, Varun Chakravarthy, Kuldeep Yadav, Sandeep Warrier, Siddhesh Lad, Nikhil Naik, Chris Green, Prasidh Krishna, Lockie Ferguson, Rinku Singh, Ali Khan, Tom Banton, Manimaran Siddharth.
MyTeam11 Royals Challengers Bangalore Squad:
Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers, Devdutt Padikkal, Gurkeerat Singh, Moeen Ali, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Parthiv Patel, Pawan Negi, Shivam Dube, Umesh Yadav, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Aaron Finch, Chris Morris, Dale Steyn, Isuru Udana, Joshua Philippe, Pavan Deshpande, Shahbaz Ahamad, Adam Zampa.
MyTeam11 Kolkata Knight Riders Probable Playing 11:
- Rahul Tripathi,
- Shubman Gill,
- Nitish Rana,
- Dinesh Karthik (WK),
- Eoin Morgan (C),
- Andre Russell / Sunil Narine,
- Pat Cummins,
- Shivam Mavi,
- Lockie Ferguson,
- Varun Chakravarthy
- Kuldeep Yadav
MyTeam11 Royal Challengers Bangalore Probable Playing 11:
- Aaron Finch,
- Devdutt Padikkal,
- Virat Kohli (C),
- AB de Villiers (WK),
- Gurkeerat Singh,
- Shahbaz Ahmed,
- Chris Morris,
- Washington Sundar,
- Isuru Udana,
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Navdeep Saini
Captain suggestion for MyTeam11 Fantasy: Virat Kohli, Shubham Gill,
Vice-Captain suggestion for MyTeam11 Fantasy: Devdutt Padikkal, AB de villiers, Rahul tripathi
How To Play Leagues In MyTeam11 Fantasy App:
- Install MyTeam11 and Sign up with Refer code 4FSXPD9IEI to get Rs 100 Sign up bonus.
- Open the app, Select a match which you want to play.
- Pick any 11 numbers of players from both teams
- Select 1-4 Wicket-Keeper, 2-6 Batsman, 1-6 All-Rounder, and 2-6 Bowlers.
- You can only select upto 7 players from one team.
- After that, Select your Captain and Vice-Captain.
- The Caption gives you 2X points and the Vice-Caption gives you 1.5X points.
- Now, Your team is saved. You can Join any paid League.
- Now complete your payment via any available payment method.
- That’s it. You joined the league successfully. Now sit back and enjoy the match.
KKR vs RCB MyTeam11 Demo Team
NOTE: While selecting players, Keep in my mind that you have limited points to create a team and Make sure to edit the team if there any change occurs.