CSK vs RR Pre Match Info: The 4th match of Indian Premier League is between Chennai Super Kings vs Rajasthan Royals will be played at Sharjah Cricket Stadium. This will be the 1st match of Rajasthan Royals in this IPL whereas, Chennai Super Kings already played 1 match i.e against Mumbai Indians and won that match by 5 wickets with 4 balls remaining. The players of CSK are filled with confidence as they won their very first match of IPL. Therefore, it’ll not easy for RR to beat a roaring team like CSK.
Talking about performances of both teams in IPL, Rajasthan Royals was the first team to won IPL trophy. They won IPL in the first season that is in 2008. They defeated CSK in the finals and lifted the trophy.
On the other side, Chennai Super Kings won IPL 3 times and also they were runner-up in 5 seasons.
Statistics Of Both Teams:
- Total matches played by CSK in IPL = 166
- Win percentage of CSK = 60.84%
- Total matches played by RR in IPL = 149
- Win percentage of RR = 48.99%
Head to Head Matches Between RR and CSK = 21 times.
- CSK won = 14 times
- RR won = 7 times
- No Result = 0
Match Details and Timing:
The match will be played between Chennai Super Kings vs Rajasthan Royals at Sharjah Cricket Stadium
The match will starts on Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 7:30 PM (IST).
Toss will be at 7:00 PM (IST).
Weather Conditions At Sharjah Cricket Stadium:
- Temperature: min. – 27°c, max. – 41°c
- Wind: 23 km/h
- Humidity: 38%
- Precip: 0%
- Rain(%) 0%
Pitch Report Of Sharjah Cricket Stadium:
Pitches in the UAE have assisted the bowlers so far, and batsmen have struggled to post big scores on the board. The pitch is likely to assist spin bowlers. Batting will be challenging in Sharjah as the average scoring rate at this venue in T20s is 7.20. Teams batting first will aim to score 150-160 as the dew factor will make batting much more comfortable in the second innings.
Toss winning team will likely to bowl first.
CSK and RR Team News:
- Jos Buttler will not available for this match.
- Ben Stokes likely to miss this match.
- No injury updates from Both teams.
As for now CSK looks quite stronger as per stats and record. They face each other 21 times and CSK won 14 times in it. Also, RR will miss Joss Buttler. and Ben Stoke who is an evergreen all-rounder. CSK has upper hand on RR.
Let’s see, How it goes!!!
MyTeam11 Chennai Super Kings Squad:
Shane Watson, Murali Vijay, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Dwayne Bravo, Faf du Plessis, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Piyush Chawla, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, KM Asif, Imran Tahir, N Jagadeesan, Karn Sharma, Lungi Ngidi, Mitchell Santner, Monu Kumar, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Sam Curran, Josh Hazlewood, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore.
MyTeam11 Rajasthan Royals Squad:
- Murali Vijay
- Shane Watson
- Francois Du Plessis
- Ambati Rayudu
- Ravindra Jadeja
- MS Dhoni (c/wk)
- Kedar Jadhav
- Sam Curran
- Piyush Chawla
- Deepak Chahar
- Lungi Ngidi
- Yashasvi Jaiswal
- Sanju Samson (wk)
- Steven Smith (c)
- David Miller
- Robin Uthappa
- Manan Vohra
- Shreyas Gopal
- Andrew Tye
- Mayank Markande
- Jaydev Unadkat
- Jofra Archer
Captain suggestion:- Steven Smith, Shane Watson.
Vice-Captain Suggestion:- Ambati Rayudu, Faf du plesis, Sam Curran.
How To Play Leagues In MyTeam11 Fantasy App:
- Install MyTeam11 and Sign up with Refer code 4FSXPD9IEI to get Rs 100 Sign up bonus.
- Open the app, Select a match which you want to play.
- Pick any 11 numbers of players from both teams.
- Select 1-4 Wicket-Keeper, 2-6 Batsman, 1-6 All-Rounder, and 2-6 Bowlers.
- You can only select upto 7 players from one team.
- After that, Select your Captain and Vice-Captain.
- The Caption gives you 2X points and the Vice-Caption gives you 1.5X points.
- Now, Your team is saved. You can Join any paid League.
- Now complete your payment via any available payment method.
- That’s it. You joined the league successfully. Now sit back and enjoy the match.
CSK vs RR MyTeam11 Demo Team:
You can select MS Dhoni, but i’m going with Sanju Samson.
NOTE: While selecting players, Keep in my mind that you have limited points to create a team and make sure to edit the team if there any change occurs.